Skip to content
Scroll to Top
- Pour peach’s in an 8×11 or so cake pan, (include the syrup).
- Sprinkle the flour or the oatmeal over the peach’s.
- In a separate bowl, mix the scone mix, sour cream, butter and cream together
- Crumble the mix over the top of the peaches in the baking pan
- Sprinkle the packet of raw sugar over the mix.
- Bake in preheated oven at 400 degree’s for 28 minute’s or so.
- Serve with Hard vanilla ice cream or heavy cream.
- 1-quart of peach’s
- 1 package of Papa Ray’s Scone mix
- 2/3 cup Sour cream
- 2/3 of a stick of butter
- 2/3 cup of cream
- 1 tablespoon of flour OR 1/4 cup oatmeal.